Friday 21 September 2012

Darling mother tried to have a go at moi lil ol' computer about 3 weeks back. Wanted to book some tickets online apparently. She ended up corrupting my OS and leaving my computer-less for the past 3 weeks.

Thanks ma. What would i do without you ?

So here i am reduced to FB-ing and Blogspot-ing at office , glancing over my shoulder every so often to see if my boss is approaching. Neck hurts like a bitch from all that turning. Speaking of bitches ....

I think i am over my ex. Almost . 99%. That's good enough for me. We can deal with the remaining 1%. Hoorah for closure ? You betcha !

Also you know what's a nice feeling ? Logging into FB after a long while and seeing 60 odd notifications. I used to laugh at people whose entire lives revolved around notifications and likes. And now i am one of them. Could i be sadder ? Sigh.

Luckily i have a few good things going for me to compensate for that disappointment . I have become good friends with this girl i used to date back in 2nd year of college. Been 4 years since we broke up but we have remained good friends all through out because we were best friends before we started shacking it up. So we are hoping to pick it up from we left off. As best friends obviously. Plus she is open to bunking office to go for random outings. JACKPOT.Feels nice to have a good bud after so long.

Oh and i just got a pay hike. And a new project. So professional life is boomin' like hell. Yay. Though in hindsight i just realized that it means i will have to work late hours and not be able to take holidays easily.

crap

Plus my 23rd birthday is fast approaching next month. On a sour note- i share my birth date with le ex (26 October), so it's gonna be an unfortunate remainder about her. If this was a movie story this would be the part where the audiences would boo and hiss at the mention of her name. Wishful thinking much , i know.

Aaaaanyways i think i better go do some work to justify my pay check.

Toodles y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really ? You have something worth saying ? Woah ok this i gotta see..