Sunday 26 August 2012

Doesn't really take much to get me up

That's true.


Had a pretty decent Saturday for a change. I went for this cultural thing. This cute girl there flirted a bit with me. Boo yeah . Good ego boost ya know what with all the dealing with the ex's rejection. Reminded me of the good ol' days when i used to receive quite a bit of attention.

Plus i went to watch 'Shirin aur Farhan ki nikal padi'.That movie is the anthem for Forever Alone people if there ever was one. Good time pass though.




Unfortunately i could totally see myself easily crossing 40 and being single like Boman Irani's character in the movie. Except far less adorable. God damn.

Also the theater was filled with all sorts of couples cuddling and smirking together at jokes. FUCK YOU YOU JIZZGUZZLERS WHO THINK YOU'RE SO AWESOME FLAUNTING YOUR RELATIONSHIP IN THE GODDAMN THEATER AND AT LINE AT THE SNACK STAND. I HOPE YOUR PRIVATE PARTS SHRIVEL AND FALL OFF


Well that was cathartic.

Office beckons tomorrow. Bleargh.

Here's to hoping next weekend is as good. FML

2 comments:

  1. I TOO WISH THR PRIVATES SHRIVEL AND FALL OFF!!!
    and 40 and single..sigh!! remember our little deal?

    ReplyDelete

Really ? You have something worth saying ? Woah ok this i gotta see..