Saturday 25 August 2012

Mark Zuckerberg- Fuck you


So my fb profile got shifted to the timeline. Finally.

Don't get me wrong it seems to be cool- but i like some stability in my life. Oh i love changes, i do man. Fuck monotony, that motherfuckin' shit be stiflin'. But then I also like having certain few things in my life that i can come back to after years and still not see any change ya know ?

Or maybe i am being silly. It's 12 in the night and i guess i am not making any sense. 

Anyways am tripping on Pink Floyd and this singer i came across called Adele. Seems to be pretty famous. Guess am pretty late to jump  on the bandwagon then. But by golly that woman has the rawest voice i have heard in a while. Gave me friggin goosebumps.





 
 
This 

This played right after Pink Floyd's 'Comfortably Numb' is like sex for my ears. Try it.

Go on.

You can thank me late..

2 comments:

  1. I just understood how much u like this 'stability'...considering the fact that Adele came NOW in ur life. Anywhoo, she is one awesome woman yeah? And this Pink Floyd, hearing the tracks is like being on cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah... adele came late cuz i am too much of an lazy asshole to look up her songs for the past 4 months.


    True story.

    ReplyDelete

Really ? You have something worth saying ? Woah ok this i gotta see..