Monday 13 August 2012

The one with the nightmares

So it's a monday.

Now that's an occasion for sorrow and loss of hope by itself, without having stuff added to it wouldn't ya think ?

But my mind begs to differ. After not having slept properly for 5 days in a row i decided to sleep early yesterday. And in the span of 7 hours i woke up no less than 12 times and had 6 different dreams involving le ex, and if my memory serves me right, she was going to town with guys in no less than 4 of those dreams.. GOD I WANTED TO BEAT THOSE BASTARDS UP SO BAD
Boy talk about wanting to cry like a baby.

I guess it is bound to happen. Yesterday , for the fourth time in past two months, i decided to cut contact. Because honestly even though we still have awesome conversations it just kills me to see her give so less a damn so quickly. She laughed smug in the knowledge i would come back to her. This time i intend to bloody well prove her wrong. But seriously who knew women stop feeling so fast ? It's almost enough to turn anyone off women...


In other news my sister adopted a baby squirrel found on the road. It's kinda cute. A small little thang, he just stays curled up in his bed all day and can barely open his eyes. Today morning when i woke up all shitty the little chap decided i needed a little bit of cheering up and tried to take hia (her ? no idea) first steps. It was a cross between a broken down robot and a drunk man. But it did make me grin.

Thanks for that you little furball.



Also luckily Independence day is coming up which means an outing with friends to get my mind off HER. Oh and an old friend is flying down on Saturday and we will be meeting up. And i am trying to get psyched about it.

Hopefully by this weekend i can stop being such a whiny mopey bitch.


Boy i wish my old blog readers could see me here being such a sourpuss. Hah. Just grinned thinking of their reactions.

Anyways guess i better go get ready for office and my asshole boss.

Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really ? You have something worth saying ? Woah ok this i gotta see..