Friday 24 August 2012

I am a naughty, naughty boy

Today started off on a shitty note . Missing the ex and shit.
 
So when i reached office i wasn't really in the mood to work. And by the time noon rolled around i was *THIS* close to smashing desks and beating up random people.

So what did i do instead ? Check this out.

Me: *makes own phone play random song to make it seem as though i am getting a call* *stops song and pretends to be on call* hello ?... yeah hi.... uh uh.. WHAT ? *shocked expression* WHEN ? ... Ok i get it *change over to sad puppy face, drooping hunched shoulders and start running hand through hair nervously* ok am leaving now.

Then i put my hand in my jean's pocket and pinched myself in the thigh hard enough to make my eyes water.

My boss who was watching the drama unfold assumed, naturally, the worst had happened and put a kind hand on my shoulder and  said "take the rest of the day off".

FREEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

And THAT is how you bunk office bitches.




P.S unfortunately i didn't have my house keys and my neighbor who had the duplicate keys had gone to get her eyebrows done.So i spent the next 2 hours sitting on my doorstep in the sweltering heat. Fucking Anticlimax.

3 comments:

  1. loooooooooool... The universe is conspiring behind ur back

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one awesome idea... am itching to try it out :-D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @red handed:

    and truer words were never uttered :\


    @sri:

    You do that mate. Am telling ya it will work. I ga-rrrontee.

    ReplyDelete

Really ? You have something worth saying ? Woah ok this i gotta see..