Tuesday 14 August 2012

The one with the slight (maybe) optimism

Moi ex messaged me saying she missed me yesterday. I very politely told her to fuck off and stop being selfish. Me thinks me finally having some balls.

Yay me.

It's Independence day ya all. And since i am in such a fucked up state of mind i guess my mind is bound to make fucking weird associations. So instead of fighting it i am gonna give in to it this time.

So here it is- The fact that i could tell my ex to buzz off just a day before independence day is a sign. A sign of my freedom perhaps *cue inspirational background song*... and this freedom i shall cherish foreve-


Meh that was WAY too lame. Ok scratch that shit. Point is it's a holiday in middle of the week. So instead of going to office and bawling my eyes out in the restroom i am going to go out and have a effin good time. Can i hear a hell yeah ? *crickets chirp* ok fuck it then

I'm outta here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really ? You have something worth saying ? Woah ok this i gotta see..