Sunday 12 August 2012

Nostalgia time

Being the eldest sibling has it's benefits.

My childhood memories are clean i.e my sister does not appear in any of them. Not that i hate her.

But i liked those days.

I was a chubby white kid with a mickey mouse bottle that i was so fucking proud of i would have dry humped it if i was like this horny mofu.

I had a nice like. I had two friends- Rahul and Bhagirath. Rahul had a scary ass dad who we all lived in perennial terror of and Bhagirath... well he was a nice gujju chap. Had hair like a porcupine but boy did i love that kid to bits. I went to school, came back, ate, slept , played with my two compadres and slept like i didn't give a rat's tiny fart.


Fast forward almost two decades later- My parents have a whole load of problems going on, my sister's being a rebellious teenager giving me heart attacks every 4th day with her antics, and most of all i actually started liking someone and the whole thing went into the dumpster.

Now before you anyone groan inwardly at the thought of another person vomitting their sob stories on blogspot let me make things clear- I am NOT whining about her. Sure i miss her. A lot. But then she was ALSO my best friend at one point of time so it's like a double whammy. It's my tough noogies.

Anywhoo the point being that she is gone and for the first time my family is not enough. Coming home after work , or chilling with me mum on sundays i feel lonely ya know ? Which is weird. I have always held that family should always be in the top 3 important things in your life.

Wait.Scratch that. Make it Top 2.

Hell i even made sure the ex (is that the proper term ? because mine is confused shit. More on that later) kept her family as more important me. Yes that's how awesome i am, BOW BEFORE ME MORTALS.

Ok i digressed. So the point is these days i feel the intense need for a close friend. Sorta along the lines of her. I mean we talked about everything under the sun. Hell i would be walking down the road and would chance upon a one eyed beggar walking on his hands and i would whip out my phone and text her.

And now my hand does jump to my pocket but then it also goes back slowly.

Which is just plain sad.

Ofcourse it's not that i dont have friends. I do. But they are the type of people you go out with , have a good time and then don't see again till the next outing.

And look at me. Reduced to moping on blogspot

Bah am gonna take my self respect, or what's left of it, and go watch How i Met Your Mother episodes while eating Paneer Butter Masala.


AND I DON'T CARE WHAT MY GYM TRAINER SAYS BUT I AM EATING THAT AWESOME SHIZNIZZLE BECAUSE IT"S DELICIOUS AND I AM SAD AND HENCE I EARNED IT.

Don't judge me.

'night

2 comments:

  1. u knw...u seem to b like my ex..except the fact tht he cnt blog coz he cnt write well....and he wudnt binge eat coz he is busy smoking pot and drinking me down. Well i hv my own sad stories too u knw :P
    well fuck the gym trainer...i am gonna kill mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you KNOW he is pining over you and you dont care ? bitchy behaviour much mate ?

    ReplyDelete

Really ? You have something worth saying ? Woah ok this i gotta see..